Tim Jackson is the Brand Manager at Masi Bicycles. He's had his own blog since March '05 (read story in BRAIN). He'll be expanding the perspectives and brain trust around here considerably. I'm sure you'll find his insights interesting, entertaining and informative (no pressure Tim ;-) )
Here's a brief rundown of Tim's experiences:
- Began competitive cycling as a Junior in 1982.
- First bike shop job in 1982 at Bay Cycles in
. Fairhope, Alabama
- Worked at Chula Vista Schwinn in high school in 1986-87.
- Worked at Cycling Tunes, which became one of the multiple locations for Bike
, later purchased by Performance. USA
- Moved to NiteRider Technical Lighting Systems in January of 1996 and left in July of 2000.
- Returned to bike industry in July of 2003 as Inside Sales Manager for Canari Cyclewear.
- Left Canari in late September to become Brand Manager of Masi Bicycles. (he wears many helmets at Masi including; sales, marketing, product development, component spec, team/ sponsorship coordination, working and traveling with rep force, working with international distributors and overseas travel to work with manufacturers/ suppliers.