Mark your calendars and cancel your previous commitments...
The Interbike blogger meet-up will be Thursday, September 29th at 4:00. Come to the Online Lounge at the top of the stairs near the main entrance (go here to load the floor plan map). From there, we'll walk to the food court in the Venetian, pull up some chairs, eat cheap food and hatch a plan to take over the
Whether you love, hate, tolerate, or foster a healthy curiousity of blogs, you're welcome to join us.
Here's what I hope to accomplish at the meeting:
- Discuss the current and future state of blogging in the bike industry.
- Provide a knowledgeable forum of experts that can answer questions from both fellow bloggers and from interested newbies.
- Share experiences that illustrate blogging's strengths and weaknesses.
- Answer the question: Why should the bike industry start blogging?
- Document those answers into a white paper on bike industry blogging.
Those are just off the top of my head...anybody have other ideas?